Saturday, April 07, 2007

0010 - A Master Feed

The fine folks over at LifeHacker have been pretty goo-goo over Yahoo Pipes a few times. I finally went to check it out, and yes, its a pretty neat service. A little rough around the edges, and frankly it'd be nice to have a non-gui version, or at least a "non-bubbly-space-wasting, hard to position the boxes when you've got more than 6 in the layout" gui version. Maybe I'm just cranky today. Anyway, I found it rather cumbersome.

The reason I was checking it out is that I've recently signed into Twitter and del.icio.us, and thought it would be good to combine them with 4kholes for a wider (and hopefully more frequently updated) experience for anyone who is actually visiting this site. Since, you know, I never actually post anything. So, I've used the power of Google Reader, and subscribed to all my own feeds, and they'll all be tagged together under one public tag. The Master Feed is now available over there on the sidebar.

4kholes will be more of a meta-space than a blog, where I'll link to places where I can be found and pull in the updates from the other services I use.

No comments: